Market Series Continuation....Art!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post! With a couple of installs coming up, J & J has been hard at work!
Here are some lovelies we saw at Market, some of which we plan on using in one of current client's home...
Enjoy!
J & J

Various Plaster Plaques...These would look gorgeous in a boldly painted foyer..






This mirror is gorgeous in person!! I love the delicate mirror petals!

These ceramic flowers are to die for!! We've got them in stock, if you are interested...
Certainly a show stopper..




This handsome guy was recycled! Made by a talented artist...
He was created from parts of broken and used furniture...
So cute for a child's room!




I thought these horse noses were so random!
They made me laugh, and so I appreciated them even more!
Wouldn't these be awesome in an equestrian vet's office?

XOXO,
J & J

Next in the series...French Country furniture...

No comments:

Post a Comment