Life and Pendant Clusters...

First off  I'm so sorry we have not posted in ages! 
It's always our goal to have at least one new post a week, but darn, it's not always possible.
Between late nights at the office working,
school starting for the kids (two words= homework), and life in general
....things have gotten busy!
Scratch that...hectic...But I digress...

I feel very lucky to say that J & J has been very busy! 
Lots of fun projects in the works ranging from modern to classic to transitional... It's so fun to work on so many different styles..it certainly always keeps us on our toes!
We can't wait to show you the finished rooms, and hopefully some "in the works" photos too..
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
So lately, I have been obsessed inspired with groupings of pendants. 
I've always loved this look, but my love was put into overdrive when Jo and I saw them at Market. 
Gorgeous...and so dramatic!

We loved the look so much we are installing groupings in some of our current clients homes.
What do you think? Do you love it too?






















Here are a few I woudn't mind seeing in close clusters...


 The possibilities are endless!
XO,
Jen

All images from Pinterest.
Want an invite? Just leave your email address in the comments..








No comments:

Post a Comment