SPRING IS IN THE AIR.....

With the warmer weather approaching in Arizona, spring is making an appearance. I can see it everywhere...the trees have new leaf buds, the nurseries have an abundance of flowers, everyone is outside, and the fresh scent of orange blossoms is in the air...
Spring and Fall are my favorite times of the year and without fail, my family and I always want to be outside...which get's me daydreaming about the perfect outdoor room. Here are some great furniture ideas for the patio that I can envision sitting on and drinking a nice glass of lemonade...


I love the look of this bench with it's striped cushion and pillows with vines growing in the background. I can just envision this in a tucked away spot for quiet reflection. Even an old daybed frame would work wonderfully!


This is a repurposed cot, used as a bench for a chic outdoor spot.
The clean lines of this bench make me want to place it on my front porch for quick gabs with my neighbors..

I love the texture of wicker for outdoors. Some cute pops of color for the cushions and it is instant spring!


For a lighter look...I love this Saddleback collection from Today's Patio



I love the homeowner's canopy over a quiet outdoor living room...So easy anyone can make it!
I'd love to see some twinkle lights tucked underneath the canopy and wrapped around the supports for drama at night...



Hello...I love this.. chic pillows and cushions on crisp white furniture...I'd love to have this for Easter Sunday!

  

My jaw about fell on the floor when I saw these TEAK wingback chairs from Restoration Hardware...
This is truly bringing the indoors out...So elegant and dramatic..



I love a good adirondack chair...It almost invites laziness...Once you sit in the chair you are forced to lay back and relax...The arms are wide enough for a perfect spot for your sparkling lemonade...


Aren't these fire pits from Restoration Hardware awesome! I'd love to have one of these on my front courtyard....with 4 cute lounge chairs... or maybe the chairs below....

These chairs from IKEA are a steal and are very handsome...

XOXO,
~Jen



We are not sure of the original source of some of the photos shown...If we have not credited the correct source for these images, please send us an email and we will make sure the correct source is credited.






2 comments:

  1. hi j&j! would you mind linking me to that ikea lawn chair - i can't seem to find it on their website - and i love it so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen! I linked the chairs up above. Click the name IKEA under the chair and it will take you directly to the page! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete